Trade Subscriptions to Dan Dawson’s Wine Advisor
Want to sell BETTER WINE and MORE OF IT at your store or restaurant? A professional Trade Subscription to Dan Dawson’s Wine Advisor can help you. Learn about artisan, small-production wines that are both VERY GOOD and GOOD TO GREAT VALUES. Connect with consumers who are reading the same reviews and are looking to buy.
$10.95/month (a good deal) or $100/year (a GREAT deal!)
[fancy_link title=”About Dan” link=”/about-dan” style=”8″] [fancy_link title=”Subscribe” link=”/subscribe” style=”8″]
Dan Dawson’s Wine Advisor (DDWA) is a useful resource for wine buyers of all levels of wine knowledge. If you know very little about wine and wish to build or grow a quality wine list, or if you are very experienced & knowledgeable and could use another professional opinion, DDWA is here to help.
Receive a monthly list of 60-70 wine recommendations from Dan Dawson.
All wines that Dan recommends:
- are currently available for wholesale purchase in California,
- have been tasted and selected by Dan to be wines of very high quality and are particularly good values in their respective wine categories. Each wine’s value is quantified by the DDWA “Value Rating.” (Learn about the Value Rating here.)
- include Dan’s tasting notes and background on the wine to help you choose the right wines for your wine shop or restaurant,
- include wholesale pricing, with volume discount and by the glass pricing if available, and supplier contact information.
Trade subscriptions to Dan Dawson’s Wine Advisor also receive:
- Access to the upcoming “This Month’s Picks” of wines one week before consumer access (to allow you time to acquire the wines before the consumers start looking for them).
- Business listing and link on the wine review page for all wines you sell from the DDWA list (requires that you email DDWA the list of wines that you carry)
- Access to all wines reviewed, rated and recommended by Dan Dawson’s Wine Advisor.
Contact Dan Dawson to learn about professional partnership opportunities.